OUT OF STOCK AND SUBSTITUTION
- city’super shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the E-Shop are in stock. If a product runs out of stock, city’super reserves the right to offer a substitution or refund to the customer.
- city’super shall make every effort to provide customers with a substitute product of similar value and style. city’super shall notify customers of unavailable products and their substitutes by phone or email before delivery.
- Customers have the right to reject any substitutes offered. city’super will refund the amount that customers have been charged for that product.
- If customers have agreed that substitutions are allowed, the final value of the customers’ order may be affected by substituting similar products. The prices charged are those applicable on the day of order confirmation.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and city’super reserves the right to decline any order at our sole discretion.
- Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Should the merchandise be found defective, exchange of merchandise (in the original packaging) may be arranged provided that the customer informs City Super Limited at +852 2429 8588 within 3 days upon receipt of merchandise. The receipt of merchandise will serve as a proof of purchase.
- City Super Limited reserves the right to amend terms & conditions and of final decision on all matters of disputes.
- For any enquiry regarding online order and delivery, please call our customer service hotline at +852 2429 8588 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.(Service hour: Monday to Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm, except Public Holidays)